shoes-93286

0

Comfortable boot, great for walking around the city - I wore these while on vacation in NYC where I walked for hours every day and these boots never gave me problems. The sole is well cushioned and has good traction on wet surfaces. After several hours of walking/shopping, the balls of my feet were sore, but a pair of gel ball inserts solved that problem. They look great with dress pants or jeans and the heel is just the right height. The toe box is pretty narrow so not a good idea for people with bunions. When I first tried these on, they were pretty snug and I almost exchanged them for a larger size, but after wearing them a few times, they broke in nicely and now they fit great. I will definitely buy these boots again when this pair wears out.

Return shoes:shoes-93286

0 comments:

Post a Comment