return-93044

0

Crocs... now I get it! I now understand why people wear crocs! These are incredibly comfortable, not to mention cute! Especially compared to the original croc clogs. And you can't beat the price. I was a little confused by reviews talking about how croc sizes are different, so I just bought my regular size... I typically wear a 9-9 1/2 and I bought a 9 and they fit perfectly. I also have problems with a "thick" foot-- i.e. a high instep, and many shoes are too flat for me and dig in at the vamp, but these were perfect again. They look cute with jeans but I also plan to wear them with skirts, I am even thinking of which color/style I want next! Cute, SUPER comfortable, flexible, lightweight. an all-around great shoe at a great price!

Return shoes:return-93044

0 comments:

Post a Comment